Non Woven Geotextile Sand Bag Design
|FOB Price:||US $2.5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||2,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|2,000 Pieces||US $2.5/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||60000 Piece/Pieces Per Month|
|Transport Package:||PE Heat Shrinkable Film, Bags and Black Blister Fi|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: bag
- Certification: CE
- Usage: Insulation, Waterproof, Water Filter
- Kind: Non-woven
- Tensile Strength: ≥20.0kn/M
- Elongation at Maximum Force: ≤40%
- Trademark: lonrace
- Origin: China
- Color: White/Black/Grey/Green
- Feature: Corrosion Resistant, Oxidation Resistance, Wear-resistant
- Material: PP/Pet
- Weight: 400g-600g/Sqm
- Cbr Puncture Resistance: ≥4000n
- UV Resistance: ≥70%
- Specification: 110cm*50cm/ 80cm*45cm
- HS Code: 56031410
|Geotextile bag is a non-woven geosynthetic material, manufactured by needle-punch method. Having wonderful physical and mechanical qualities (high tensile strength, mechanical damage resistance, acid and aggressive biological environment resistance) geotextile is widely used in civil and road construction, oil-gas area, for domestic needs, melioration and landscape architecture.|
|1. With the advantages of anti-UV, anti-aging, non-toxic, no combustion-supporting, bag rip no stretch;|
2. Bags are soft with good integral, permeability is strong and scouring resistance, good durable performance;
3. Good plasticity and construction process is simple;
4. Strong corrosion resistance, resistance to microbes, high s oil stability, easy for plant growth;
5. Comprehensive functions of environmental protection, ecological afforestation, soil and water conservation, forming of ecological slope protection system.
1: Ecological restoration and environment protection
A. On both sides of the river: Natural shore zone environment for both human and wildlife ;
B. Openpit mine recovery: Comprehensive utilization of mine waste rock, scientific regulation settlement area, greening barren hills, purify water, create a mine ecological restoration, barren hills become green new era.
C. The sea shores of the lake shore, Surface of the landslide, Culvert mouth, drainage ditch, soil erosion, irrigation system, Steep slope stability and so on .
2: Infrastructure and clean energy
A. Bridgehead, , railway, highway, dam slope protection
B. The noise protection wall
3: Commercial housing and the harmonious area
A. The roof garden greening, vertical greening, landscape art and so on .
B. Military facilities and flood control emergency, blindage, flood control dam.